£25000 - £28000
Are you a recent Graduate looking to join a Technology company within the motor vehicle sector with amazing career progression?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a fast growing award winning organisation that are working with some amazing manufacturers since opening in 1999 with 5 offices in different counties. With more opening each year due to growth.
A typical day as a ‘Technical Support Engineer will involve:
- support customers with their queries with Software and hardware used
- understanding vehicle’s network protocols to solve customer problems
- Checking for tech configurations
- Testing Software and Hardware
The successful Technical Support Engineer must have:
- A degree in Engineering, Scientific, IT or Mathematical degree.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
-Knowledge of Vehicle networks, in particular CAN and Flexray
-Knowledge of Automotive sensors/electronics
-Knowledge of Vehicle testing
- Strong Problem solving and Logical thinking skills.
- An interest in Tech and Mechanics.
- A full UK driving License
In return this opportunity will give you:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance related bonuses
- Extensive training
- Company Pension scheme
- 20 days holidays as well as Bank holidays and Christmas closure
- Multiple company events
- Ongoing training and close mentoring