£26000 - £28000
Are you a recent Graduate looking to join a Technology company with amazing career progression?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a fast growing award winning organisation that are achieving double digit growth in revenues and profits over the last 20 years with over 30 offices in different counties. Winners of numerous industry awards including the Queen’s Award for Innovation in Enterprise and being named the UK\'s top privately-owned technology Company.
A typical day as a ‘Technical Business Analyst’ will involve:
- Technical front-end solutions to add value to the core application.
- Analyse solutions to ensure designs are appropriate for end user experience.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the Web Service solution and detail requirements to
facilitate front-end development work.
- Analyse performance data and identify areas for performance improvements.
- Work in partnership with internal and external Development and QA teams to deliver
- Deliver presentations to colleagues and Clients.
The successful Graduate Application Support Analyst must have:
- A degree in Engineering, Scientific, IT or Mathematical degree.
- Strong A Levels in Maths or Science.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to build rapport/relationships (With clients).
- Strong analytical, Problem solving and Logical thinking skills.
- An interest in IT sector.
In return this Graduate opportunity will give you:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual bonuses
- Performance related bonuses
- Extensive training
- Private healthcare
- Health insurance
- Company Pension scheme
- 24 days holiday – rising to 30 days
- Multiple company events
- Ongoing training and close mentoring
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join a leading IT Graduate employer, click “Apply” now!