£21000 - £25000
Are you a recent Grad looking to join an amazing Tech Company with great career progression and training?
We are currently seeking a Support Technician to join our Customer Support Team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who loves problem solving and customer service, and is keen to learn and develop a career in technology. Our Support Technicians undergo a thorough training programme and have the opportunity to gain technical qualifications. We believe that everyone plays a part in contributing to the success of our business, and therefore we are dedicated to the personal and professional development of all of our employees.
Successful applicants will undergo an in depth engineering based training programme. The initial training programme is completed over a six month period, and consists of both classroom training and hands-on application.
Location: London, SW9
Hours: Monday to Friday, 40 hour week, permanent full time
● Liaise with customers on a daily basis as a first point of contact for any issues or queries
● Effectively manage and monitor customer support queues, ensuring service levels are met or exceeded
● Complete 1st, 2nd, and 3rd line support, diagnostics, and over the phone remote service
● Take responsibility for keeping the customer informed of their fault progress and ensure updates are made to the customer as per our internal service level agreements
● 100% log of all incidents raised by the customers, keeping a track of and reporting of incidents
● Provide high quality service and support to all our customers
● Assist with all ad-hoc projects as requested
Requirements & Capabilities
● Graduate from a STEM subject
● Strong A level results must include Maths
● An enthusiastic self-starter who will take ownership of projects with the ability to work with a large level of autonomy
● A dedicated problem solver, who embraces a challenge and sees projects through from beginning to end
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Able to provide professional and friendly customer service
● Strong attention to detail
● An interest in technology and a keenness to learn
● A solid team player
Benefits of Working at Spitfire
● We offer excellent earning potential and reward generously for success and hard work
● All graduates obtain professional engineering qualifications, which are widely recognised and allow them to develop extensive product knowledge and understanding to become the best in the industry
● We believe that everyone plays a part in contributing to the success of our business, and therefore we are dedicated to the personal and professional development of all of our employees
● Our offices are modern and open plan, providing a safe and comfortable working environment
● We also provide Permanent Health Insurance after two years continuous employment
● There is a gym next door for which Spitfire employees do not need to pay a joining fee.
● Successful applicants will be eligible to apply for a graduate welcome bonus