£24000 - £30000
Are you a recent Graduate looking to join a Technology company with amazing career progression?
An innovative, tech-focused, consumer organisation, based in Cambridge, is currently looking for a Graduate Developers to join their friendly, but focused, technical team.
A typical day as a ‘Graduate Developer’ will include:
- Design, build and maintain the in-house platform
- Integrate third party components into the solution
- Optimise and re-factor existing code
- Investigate and fix defects and other issues
- As a Graduate you would be part of an experienced and skilled team working with client websites and applications
The successful Graduate Developer must have:
- A degree in Engineering, Scientific, IT, Computer Science, Business Information Systems or Mathematical degree.
- Strong A Levels in Maths or Science.
- Some experience working with Python
- A Passion for new technologies, especially web technologies
- Ability to work under-pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong analytical, Problem solving and Logical thinking skills.
- An interest in IT & financial sector.
In return this Graduate opportunity will give you:
- Salary of £30,000
- Annual bonuses
- Performance related bonuses
- Extensive training on software languages
- Private healthcare
- Health insurance
- Company Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday – rising to 30 days
- Multiple company events
- Ongoing training and close mentoring
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join a leading IT Graduate employer, click “Apply” now!