£28000 - £32000
Are you a recent Graduate looking to join a Technology company with amazing career progression?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a fast growing award winning organisation that are achieving double digit growth in revenues and profits over the last 20 years with over 30 offices in different counties. Winners of numerous industry awards including the Queen’s Award for Innovation in Enterprise and being named the top UK privately-owned technology.
A typical day as a ‘IT Systems Analyst’ will involve:
- Design and develop new infrastructure solutions
- Design and develop new database solutions
- Maintain and develop the global private network
- providing problem solving and issue resolutions support to production and non-production systems
- Investigate and research new server infrastructures and database networks
- Manage the virtual desktop environment
The successful Graduate Technical Business Analyst must have:
- A degree in Engineering, Scientific, IT or Mathematical degree.
- Strong A Levels in Maths or Science.
- Experience or knowledge of Python, C#, SQL, Linux or Git
- Proven interest in tech e.g. self-built computers, IT courses, Hackathons etc
- Able to build rapport/relationships (With clients).
- Strong analytical, Problem solving and Logical thinking skills.
- An interest in IT sector.
In return this Graduate opportunity will give you:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual bonuses
- Performance related bonuses
- Extensive training
- Private healthcare
- Health insurance
- Company Pension scheme
- 23 days holiday – rising to 30 days
- Multiple company events
- Ongoing training and close mentoring
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join a leading IT Graduate employer, click “Apply” now!