£22000 - £24000
Are you a recent Graduate looking to develop your career within the Financial Industry?
A fantastic opportunity to work for the leading providers of Financial advice and modelling. Specialists in providing financial advisory services to investors and companies involved in public service contracts.
A typical day as a ‘Graduate Financial Modelling Consultant’ will include:
- Financial modelling
- Financial model review
- Reviewing documents including legal
- Marketing-related activities
The successful Graduate Financial Modelling Consultant must have:
- A degree in Mathematics, Accounting and Finance, Engineering or Physics degree.
- Strong A Levels in Maths or Science.
- Ability to work under-pressure and to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of forecast cash flows, Balance Sheets and Profit & Loss accounts
- A great understanding of Microsoft Excel (Vlook ups, Pivot Tables)
- Strong analytical, Problem solving and Logical thinking skills.
- A passion to progress in the IT sector
In return this amazing Graduate Opportunity will reward you with:
- ACA or CIMA accounting qualification
- Salary increased (once qualification is earned)
- Performance related bonuses
- Extensive training
- Private healthcare
- Health insurance
- Company Pension scheme
- 23 days holiday – rising to 30 days
- Study leave (To help prepare for exams)
- Multiple company events
- Ongoing training and close mentoring
- Free onsite parking
- Seasonal Loan Ticket
Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to join a leading Financial Graduate employer.