£24000 - £28000
Are you a recent Graduate looking to join a fast growing Tech company with amazing career progression?
This fantastic Graduate Electronics Engineer opportunity offers:
- Learning and development with an amazing Graduate Training Program.
- Work with a fast, growing and international leading provider.
- Monthly performance reviews, excellent career progression and career structure.
A typical day as a Graduate Electronics Engineer will involve:
- Work with clients on the Sales team going through the processes
- Run applications to validate data
- Develop and Present technical Solutions to clients
- Working with other team member
- You will be trained in supporting existing clients and new clients
The successful Graduate Electronics Engineer must have:
- A degree in Engineering, Scientific, IT or Mathematical degree
- Strong A Levels in Maths or Science
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to build rapport/relationships (With clients)
- Strong analytical, Problem solving and Logical thinking skills
- An interest in IT
- Bonus to have experience with Python, MATLAB or C
You will receive a fully comprehensive package including;
- Competitive Salary
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Personal development opportunities
- 25+ days holiday
- Season loan ticket
- Regular performance reviews
- Regular team adventures/ Celebrations
Please click 'Apply' to be put forward for the role.