Are you a recent Graduate looking to join a fast growing Tech company with amazing career progression?
An award winning Technology Company, which is ranked in The Sunday Times Hiscox Tech Track 100 and is one of the UK’s Tech City’s Future Fifty companies, is looking to recruit a Data Analyst.
This fantastic Graduate Data Analyst opportunity offers:
- Learning and development with an amazing Graduate Training Program.
- Work with a fast, growing and international leading provider.
- Monthly performance reviews, excellent career progression and career structure.
A typical day as a Graduate Data Analyst will involve:
- Work with clients on the Sales team going through the processes
- Creating data validity using specialist tools and knowledge gained
- Run applications to validate data
- Handle data in the mutual funds area
- Working with other team member
- You will be trained in supporting existing clients and new clients
The successful Graduate Data Analyst must have:
- A degree in Engineering, Scientific, IT or Mathematical degree
- Strong A Levels in Maths or Science
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to build rapport/relationships (With clients)
- Strong analytical, Problem solving and Logical thinking skills
- An interest in IT & financial sector
- Knowledge of SQL Databases
The Graduate Data Analyst will receive a fully comprehensive package including;
- Competitive Salary
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Personal development opportunities
- 25+ days holiday
- Season loan ticket
- Regular performance reviews
- Regular team adventures/ Celebrations
Please click \'Apply\' to be put forward for the role.